Skip to content
Kansas Wesleyan University

We maintain the accuracy, integrity, and security of the University’s academic records and promote equity by developing and supporting effective policies and processes. We uphold the highest ethical principles of our profession as we strive to serve the University with honesty and integrity. We are located in the KDub-Hub on the second floor of Pioneer Hall in room 285. Below are some helpful links:

Academic Calendar Course CatalogCourse SearchGraduation Application

Degree Verification

Kansas Wesleyan University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications. Verify your degree online or send your paper request to:

National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Note: You can also verify a degree or enrollment for Marymount College (Salina), the Asbury School of Nursing (Salina), St. Mary of the Plains College (Dodge City), or the Truck Driving School of America through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Transfer Policies

We welcome applications from all qualified students who want to transfer to Kansas Wesleyan University from other colleges or universities. Acceptance of credit from colleges and universities, accredited or not, is at the sole discretion of the university. The evaluation of coursework completed at another college or university is considered on a case-by-case basis and determined upon review and evaluation of official transcripts, course descriptions and course syllabi after official acceptance to Kansas Wesleyan University. The Registrar’s Office will facilitate the approval process between the student and the academic division or department. Students will receive a preliminary transfer credit evaluation that will indicate the courses that have been approved to transfer to KWU. All students seeking to graduate from KWU must meet the requirements for the Foundational Courses as well as complete the requirements for the Liberal Studies Program in order to graduate from KWU. 
KWU is proud to work with Transferology, an independent service that helps college students evaluate how their coursework will go from institution to institution! Click on the link to input your courses and get started.

Universal Transfer Agreement with Kansas Community Colleges:
As a result of a 2022 agreement between the Kansas Independent College Association (KICA) — KWU is a part of this organization — and Kansas community colleges, any student who earns an AA or AS from a Kansas community college (or other KICA institution) and then transfers to a KICA four-year institution shall enter with “junior standing” (i.e. having been deemed to have satisfied their general education requirements), except for up to 9 credit hours in mission/theology/religion as required in the institution’s general education requirements. KWU also offers the Kansas Advancement Scholarship, a guarantee of at least $20,000 a year in scholarship aid to those Kansas community college graduates.

Reverse Transfer:
Kansas Wesleyan University participates in a universal reverse transfer program with Kansas community colleges. This program allows students to receive an associate’s degree from their most recent community college by combining credits earned at KWU with credits earned at the community college. Students who transfer at least 45 credit hours to KWU from any Kansas community college are eligible to participate in the reverse transfer program. Students who wish to participate must sign a Reverse Transfer Agreement. At the end of each Semester and summer term, KWU will submit an official transcript back to the community college for each student who is enrolled in the Reverse Transfer program and has at least 60 cumulative earned credit hours. Once the student has met all degree requirements for their declared associate’s degree, the community college will award and mail the associate’s degree to the student.

Articulation Agreements:

Kansas Wesleyan maintains articulation agreements with a number of community colleges in order to confirm transfer course work. Contact the Registrar’s office for more information.